Tuesday, August 09, 2016

Random Utah Fun Part 2

We had Sunday dinner at Richy and Kari's house the Sunday before our departure and I had to laugh at the dads involvement in building with the magna tiles. 

These sweet cousins make me happy.

Showing off his mad construction skills.



We didn't see Grandma and Grandpa very much while we were in Utah, but it was sure fun to see them when we did.  I loved watching Grandpa with the little boys.  They were having so much fun playing with him.

Some other random fun from our trip that I don't have pictured:

We had dinner with our good friends from optometry school on July 12.  We met up with the Kevin, Camille, Mitch, and Caroline at the Union Station and it was so, so fun to catch up.

Date night with my siblings is always fun, but we laughed more this time than I can remember.  We started out having Thai food (always a good choice).  I had mango curry--wow.  So, so good.  Then we went back to Richy's and had a Karaoke party.  We partied all night long (until like 1 am).  It was the best Karaoke party I've ever been to.

1 comment:

Grandma Hoss said...

I really loved the last picture with Grandpa Woody. The story was great too. Ethan's building skills are awesome too. Much love Mom