Monday, August 01, 2016

Random May Wrap-Up 2016

May provided some early release days from school and Botlon always loved going to pick up the big kids with me after Kindergarten pick up.  They don't have anything so cool as tetherball on the kindergarten playground.


The kids decided to brave the pool, knowing that we would be leaving it behind soon.  Mom didn't get in at all!  Too cold for me.


For FHE one night we reenacted the nativity.  I can't remember who was in charge, but it was fun to do.  Abe was our baby Jesus.

Everyone besides Eliza fought over who got to be the animals.  No one wanted to be the people!  Funny kids!


Silly boys.

Lots of our friends were moving away from the base this summer, so we tried to fit some play time in with them!


And I had a birthday!  Ethan and I went shopping for this sweet bike! I got to take it out a couple times before the packers came and took it away.

And one more pool shot.  The kids were so excited about our little shark dog.  I'm not sure how poor Murphy felt about it.  He was just happy to be in the pool!  He loves the water.

1 comment:

Grandma Hoss said...

Bolton and I both love tether ball. The shark dog swimming. That is funny. Love you tons Mom