Ethan's cousin that lives in Georgia happened to be in town while we were there and we were able to get together with her and her kids along with several of Ethan's siblings at the park. Cousin time is the best time!
While we were sitting there Abraham came over to us with something in his fingers... it was a dragonfly! I've dubbed him the Bug Whisperer. In California he could catch flies with his fingers and that was the first dragonfly he caught, but it wasn't the last!
All the kids that gathered together.
Lucky us, Ethan's little sister just moved back to Utah after living away for her husband's med school/residency/fellowship. It was so awesome to have time with them! We haven't seen them for quite some time!
I really love watching all these kids learn to play together. Eliza loves to take care of all the little baby/toddlers. She was pushing three of them on the swings at a time.
Ethan had to get in on the playing action, too, of course.
And Levi couldn't let his dad show him up, so we had to capture a picture of him doing the same thing.
The kids Eliza's age and just younger decided to put on a talent show, too. It was pretty cute watching Ruby twirl around the stage. And then listen to the jokes the kids came up with.
I just thought this was a sweet picture while we were reading scriptures that night. I sure love my family.











No comments:
Post a Comment