Tuesday, August 09, 2016

Family Pictures with the Hoss Clan

The next item on the agenda happened to be family photos with my family.  Our regular photographer was unavailable, so we scheduled with my sister in law's sister, Brooke.  We met at Beus Pond and had a great time.  

In fact, my dad said it was the most pleasant experience we've ever had doing photos.  Here are all the grandkids with my mom and dad.  The reason we left Bear Lake early for this is because it is the last (and only) time we'll be able to get a family photo with everyone in it.  My nephew leaves for his mission while we will be living in Japan and then the missions just keep coming after that.  All these kids are close in age!


I snapped this one because people are always telling me that I look so much like Dave.  His father in law even asked me if we were twins while I was in Utah!  I realise I look a lot more like him when I don't have make-up on, but I have a hard time seeing the resemblance, really.

I just love these girls.





And I love these yahoos too.



Another family photo session success!

1 comment:

Grandma Hoss said...

You got some great pictures here. I really loved all of the pictures with my girls. Love you tons. Mom