This year I was not able to host any camps for the kids like last year, so I was super excited when I learned there was an art camp on base before we left California! Levi and Jonas were both eager to be signed up for it. Poor Eliza wasn't old enough this time...
They did drawing, sculpting, painting. I think they had a lot of fun.
They even did these silhouettes that got put on their shirts. I think they look fabulous!
Levi's display board.
And Jonas'.
A close up of his portrait. He was really proud of it.
I love to see my kids work at something until they are happy with it. I love to see their sense of self-worth increase as they try and work and succeed. Some of the best moments of motherhood.







1 comment:
Great work boys. The shirts and wonderful. Loved Jonas's portrait, but it must of the future. Love Mom
Post a Comment