Monday, December 31, 2018

November 2018 Family Pictures

We have been trying for over 6 months to get new family pictures and the people we've been trying to get to do it have just had too crazy of schedules, so we've put it off over and over and over.  I asked one of my seminary students who has a nice camera if she'd be willing to do it for us and we made it happen!  She did a fantastic job.  We found a good location, and despite the disappointment in fall foliage, we got some really great photos!  I'll let them speak for themselves...

Trying out the lighting.


Family photos!  Which is your favorite?






Fisher wanted, so much, to be free on that bridge.

We also got some group shots with all the kids.  They're a fine looking bunch, if I do say so myself.




 And, we even got some individuals.  I love these kids so flipping much.  I'm so blessed.









And this man.  Good job to us, figuring out that we should get married all those years ago, sticking together through all the ups and downs, and creating all these beautiful people.  Life is good.

1 comment:

Grandma Hoss said...

She did do a really-really good job, but she had a handsome & wonderful group of people to photograph. My favorite are family # 4 & 5 and kids the last 2 that looked like they were the same picture with Eliza holding Fisher and him clapping his hands. Too cute. Hugs and Kisses for all OOOOOOOOO XXXXXXXXX Mom