Friday, December 28, 2018

August 2018 Random

August started with a bang and a photo session.  Fisher just keeps growing up and getting cuter and cuter.



We celebrated a little friend's birthday.

The kids rekindled their love for Beyblades in a big way.  They have used everything from frisbee, to laundry basket, to the 5 gallon drink cooler lid to cookie tins (you get the idea) for a stadium.  I love how they all get in on the action and are so creative.

Silly, stinky feet boys.

Princess Levi.


I made a baby quilt.

Produce!  A big deal in Japan.

The boys attended OmniCon again this year and they got really into their costumes.




I bought a watermelon (I think the only one we've had in Japan!) and the kids were SO happy!


I absolutely love my sweet new ride!  And my little riding companion.  We went to pick up pizza together for dinner one evening.  Isn't he the cutest?

Doing some indexing and teaching the younger kids how to do it we opened up a batch and found a bunch of Abraham Fishers.  What a coincidence!

Family time... I wish I remembered what this was all about.



Crazy hair and cutest smile.



Bryant started training with the cross country team again.  He's about 6 inches taller than when he ran last year and he felt a lot stronger and faster from the onset.

Training in the lake one day.  Hard workout, but fun and cool.

Don't you just love finding your kids in random positions while they sleep?

Playing at the weasel's den.

And a yummy stop for lunch at The Cake House.  I think we actually only got pastries, but who's keeping track?  Ha!

1 comment:

Grandma Hoss said...

ok I loveeeeeeee the random photo and story posts. They are so fun to see and read. You have the sweetest family. And you do the coolest things. Thanks for sharing. Love you tons & tons & tons. Mom