Even though we weren't ready, the school year started anyway... bummer. The kids were all excited to get started. Levi started 7th grade.
Bryant started 10th! How weird is that?
Jonas started 8th. We live right across the street from the school but the boys still like to ride their bikes whenever they can.
Eliza started 5th.
Bolton started 3rd.
Their school is about 15 minutes away, so they get to ride the bus and they were so excited for the day that they were out at the bus stop about 30 minutes before they needed to be. So they played on the playground.
Lining up! Just about every kid in this picture goes to church with us. I guess that's why some of us call our building, "Mormon Tower."
I started school too. I am the new seminary teacher this school year. Our classroom setup before kids actually came in. No one wanted to sit on the chairs on the inner ring, so we've taken the tables out and just have chairs around the outside of the room.
Finally, the day arrived and my messy haired boy got to go to school. Fisher and I missed him. We miss them all while they're away. Thankfully they always come back to us!
This photo popped up in my memories and it was so reminiscent of the one above that I had to save it and share it. These two are the best. I'm such a lucky lady to be their momma.













1 comment:
School is great. I loved it. So fun to see the kids excited to go. All of the the pictures were wonderful, but my favorite was the last one. They were so cute. Now they are handsome. Love to all Mom
Post a Comment