We had some friends over for dinner and Family Home Evening at the beginning of July. I wanted to do something fun for all the kids, but also something the older ones at least would learn from as well.
I came up with a lesson on the Armor of God. For our activity and treat we had these fun soldier cookies. They are whole wheat sugar cookies with marshmallow fondant. Yum.
Don't forget to gird your loins with truth!


Ethan even got in on the action...
5 comments:
That is awsome. Congrats on the lesson and the treat. I am sure that everyone enjoyed themselves and learned a ton.
Love Mom
what a clever idea! I had the lesson this past monday too..& now it looks so super lame compared to your fun lesson & treat! your so clever!!! ps: when the heck are we combining our troops? Im excited:)
hahahahaha! those tiny guys just struck me as hilarious! love it, what a great idea.
HOW do you come up with all these? I want to borrow your brain!!!! SO FUN!!!
Love, JTMIL
I am seriously stealing this the next time I have leftover fondant, which should be next week. Too fun!
Post a Comment