Time for a hair cut that is... I just realized going through old photos that I chopped my hair when Eliza was about the same age as Bolton. Kind of funny. Bryant took my photos, he's getting pretty good.
I lost at least 8 inches, it was so much hair! But I really like it. Its so light and cool. Which is a good thing since we still have a forecast full of 100+ degree days.
Aren't you just a living DOLL!!! I DO love it!!! But you would look beautiful in sack cloth and ashes! It is DARLING!!! It's still quite long for having just cut off 8 inches!!! WoW!!!
I love it-now you and Eliza match! I can't believe you cut off 8 inches-was it really THAT long? It looks so cute (and cool). I cannot believe the heat wave you guys have had!
I noticed that your hair was really long- it must grow fast! In the near future we're planning to chop Macey's off and donate 8" to the pantene "locks-of-love" type program- so she'll be sporting a cut similiar to yours soon. :)
7 comments:
Ok, your title had me anticipating another kind of post. Cute hair!
Kim you look beautiful. Love both you and Eliza. Bryant did do a great job on the photo. I wonder what Kim Vause was thinking!
Love, hugs & kisses from Mom
LOVE your hair!! So glad you posted a picture :)
You look adorable. That is one of my favorite haircuts of all time, but I can't keep it up. Makes me want to cut my too!!
Aren't you just a living DOLL!!! I DO love it!!! But you would look beautiful in sack cloth and ashes! It is DARLING!!! It's still quite long for having just cut off 8 inches!!! WoW!!!
LOVE IT!!! JTMIL
I love it-now you and Eliza match! I can't believe you cut off 8 inches-was it really THAT long? It looks so cute (and cool). I cannot believe the heat wave you guys have had!
I noticed that your hair was really long- it must grow fast! In the near future we're planning to chop Macey's off and donate 8" to the pantene "locks-of-love" type program- so she'll be sporting a cut similiar to yours soon. :)
Post a Comment