Monday, August 08, 2011

Random July Fun

As I was going through our pictures from July, there were several that were just a random hodge podge... so I thought I'd just put them all in one post together.

We went to the library and learned that we could still participate in the book log for prizes program. Bryant jumped right on board and read and read and read. Here he is reading Dick and Jane. He tried to work the system by reading a bunch of easy-peasy books for him to fill up his log.
One day Eliza took some hair elastics to Ethan and asked him to do her hair. Like a good daddy, he kindly obliged. We ended up with...
...our own little Punky Brewster. Isn't she cute?

Bolton went from walking to running and climbing. He is ready to keep up with the big kids.
Such a sweet picture. Bolton continues to be the best little snuggle bug. I could just eat these two up! You can see where my beautiful kids get their beautiful eyes, can't you?
One Sunday, Eliza wanted me to take her picture before church. Such a funny little cheeser! I wonder where she gets that from!

Not wanting to outshone, Levi had to get in on the action too. Eliza still follows Levi around everywhere and says just what he says. Its pretty sweet. And they both just adore Bolton to bits. He's not always a fan, but tolerates it pretty well most the time.

6 comments:

Lori said...

your kids do have beautiful eyes.

what a fun family.

Travis and Heather said...

You both have those bombshell eyes which combine for some incredible baby eyes....your kids will get there way many times in the world with those beauties. I am so glad Eliza warned Ethan about the underwear. You just never know, she likes to cover her bases.

Laurie said...

Your children do have gorgeous eyes. I loved Eliza's hair, I am pretty sure Matt would not be able to fix Syd's hair even half that well.

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

Oh, SO SWEET!!! Somebody is either REALLY good at snapping photos ...OR... those kids are EXTRA CUTE... or BOTH!!!! I LOVE these little faces!!!! I am so impressed with ALL the piggy tails! Cute!!!

LOVE YOU!!!

Jane

Grandma Hoss said...

For Bryant those are easy books, but for others his age they aren't so easy. I know that your kids get their beautiful eyes from both parents. You and Ethan have georgous eyes and together you creat children with georgous eyes. I love Eliza's hair! Way to go Ethan! These pictures are soooooooooo cute and sweet. Love the one with Ethan & Bolton. Love Eliza's Sunday picture. What a little doll. Love the picture of the 3 cuties. All in all I love all of the pictures.

Love you tons. Mom

Shiree said...

Pretty sure your eyes are gorgeous too...