Perhaps you've all seen it, but I bet you could watch it again... and if you haven't seen it, then you're in for a treat.
We watch at least one episode just about every day. The kids say during the day, "Let's play Kid History!" "I get to be Bret!" and other funny things. And the quotes are endless. Our lovely dinner around the table is generally accompanied by Kid History quotes and nothing more. It feels good to have so much laughter in our home. Enjoy.
4 comments:
we LOVE these! pretty much my new favorite thing to say is, "yeah, let's do something flippin awesome." they're the best! time for us to re-watch them i think.
The Richy & his kids were talking about them Sunday and then it was decided that we needed to watch them. So we got dad's laptop and speakers from Den's room and watched all 6 episodes. We had a great time.
Love you tons. Mom
We love these too! Especially #4 I think (the one with the mermaid polly pocket and "Fact!").
Very cute - I'll have to watch the other episodes now.
Post a Comment