I have a lot to blog about, but also have a lot to do. We're hoping to get our house ready and on the market in the next two weeks! So, I probably won't be blogging much... we'll see how I do.
Since I know many of you have been wondering what our plans are, and we've been uncertain for so long I'll let you know what I know. We are planning on separating from the AF, Ethan has to submit paperwork and it takes 6 months before they will let him go. He is planning on either setting up his own practice or finding work as an associate somewhere closer to family. We're hoping for anywhere within 10 hours of our families, so if you know of anyone looking for an awesome optometrist, let us know. ;)
Of course, this is all subject to change. So don't be too surprised if these plans evolve. We'll be sure to keep you all up to date when moves actually happen.
11 comments:
Sounds good. Dad and I are looking forward to you living closer. It was soooooooooo good to have you all here for a couple of weeks. We had a great time with you all and the kids. I know that the grandkids all had a wonderful time being together. The party was a fantastic sucess. You do such a good job of planning & executing what was planned. Your kids are lucky to have the two of you as their parents.
Love Mom
I am glad to could visit family. And good luck on getting the house ready! Good luck with the undecided future. That can be exciting. :)
I've been wondering how you're doing! I'm so glad that your break has been due to some good visits and not anything else!
We, too, are in the process of making our way out of the Navy. There's a lot to do! We loved AZ, if that state's of any interest to you. The Phoenix area really is a place I could call home, and it's only 12 hours away--I think! We are not looking at AZ, but I did love it there and really wouldn't mind going back.
Best of luck in your research and decisions. I'll let you know if we hear of anything that's coming available as we're looking as well.
Welcome back to blog land! (although I def. have not been blogging lately.) Good luck with all you have coming up and once again, it was so fun to hang out with you!
Yes, our home is quiet... very quiet!!! We MISS Y'ALL!!! What a great time we had with you! You will be in our prayers (always) as your future unfolds. Can't wait to see!!! Thanks for all the memories. We had a BLAST with you!
Love, Jane
A month of travels, eh? Sounds fun and exhausting! Welcome back to the blogging world. Good luck with figuring out your future plans. And good luck with the house. Selling one is a lot of work, especially when you have little ones and you're trying to keep it spotless for showings! Hopefully you can spend lots and lots of time doing fun stuff outside to help with the up-keep. And keep a laundry basket handy- when you have a showing, throw all your clutter in it and take it with you in the car. :) Hope things work out in the best way possible for your family.
That laundry basket trick is a GOOD one! Now if only it could fix fingerprints and sticky floors? :)
Good luck Kim, that sounds both exciting and exhausting at the same time! Good luck!
wow! big changes. hope it all goes as smoothly as possible. good luck with everything, and keep us posted.
come back here! good luck with all!!
I am so sorry that we did not catch up while you were here. Adam had my phone the day you called and I was down with his family in Lehi that afternoon. Hope you had a great trip.
Best wishes with the future. Adam talks about getting out of the AF as soon as he can and I know it always makes me a little nervous thinking about it.
Please let us know if you are up this way again any time soon.
Good luck with your future plans. We have considered separating with the Air Force several times but so far it has not been the right choice. I am starting to get to the point that I want to settle somewhere for a few years at least.
You're in our prayers.
Post a Comment