Today we learned the reason for that as a great opportunity has presented itself that Ethan can 100% commit to and we are hopeful that it is in the Lord's plan for us. We know he has a plan, and we've been trying to figure out what it was for a long time...
We would appreciate any prayers on our behalf during the next 2 months as he goes through an application process for an amazing experience with an AF/VA residency.
When this information landed in his in box it was like a burden being lifted from his shoulders. Such an opportunity for growth and learning. We are excited to have something to work for and a plan to put in place! As I said, prayers would be appreciated! We know what the Lord has in store for us will work out, but a little specificity never hurts!
8 comments:
The VA is great to work for! Best of luck in the process.
Is that Air Force VA or is it Air Force NA (nurse anesthetist???) What ever, we know that you all are walking in faith and what is to happen will happen. Keep blogging I love hearing what is going on with your cute family.
If it can't be Reno, I am THRILLED to know about this opportunity for Ethan! It feels right to me, too. I have sensed the hesitation in both of you as you struggled to make a decision. Then...at the 11th hour...VOILA!!! The answer presents itself. Talk about an exercise in faith!
Yes, it WILL work out. It will. Love you so much! Jane
ooops... I am not bubbletoes... I guess Erin had signed on. :)
So, there was an optomatrist (i have no idea how to spell this and am on devin's computer and can't figure out spell check... sorry) in our ward who was doing a residency with the VA in brain injury patients. He seemed to really enjoy it. I hope this works out for yall!
I know that what ever happens you two will be doing what the Lord wants. And that is all that matters. You both have the spirit with you, and you both use the spirit when making decisions for the family. I feel really good about you getting one of the VA positions. I will include you in my prayers as always, but this time I will add that you get the VA position if it be the Lords will.
Love you tons. Mom
funny how the Lord works, eh? we will surely keep your family in our prayers. good luck ethan!
Good luck! It's hard to live in limbo, but hopefully you'll have some good answers for your family soon. Keep us updated!
Post a Comment