Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A fun day at the park with friends

While Ethan was at his Optometry Conference, I thought it would be great fun to get together with some of my friends from high school. Between the four of us, we had 16 kids at the park. It was a lot of fun! Thanks ladies for playing with us!

Isn't Utah so gorgeous?!?! Man, I miss those mountains!

Jungle Gym Jonas loves to hang around.
My sweet, sweet baby boy. He doesn't get much grass time in Texas...
You should've seen those kids rolling down the hill. They loved it!
Poor Kim, she got piled up on...


It was so beautiful and cool to be outside. And the company was absolutely delightful! Thanks again ladies!

5 comments:

Grandma Hoss said...

Love, love, love all of the pictures. It was great to see all of your friends and their children. Thanks for inviting me.

Love Mom

Sugar said...

Glad you had a fun trip. I'm bummed that I didn't know you were here. It would have been fun to see you.

Vause Family said...

Way too many pictures of me. Where is the beautiful blonde Kim? So glad to see you and your beautiful children!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness look at how green that grass is & the mountains in the background. looks magical if you ask me! Looks like it was way too much fun! I love when kids keep each other occupied so the mommas can chat.

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

Beautiful!!! You are all beautiful with beautiful children! What fun!!!
love, Jane