Day one of the Optometry Conference some of our great friends from Oregon. You know, when you go through something like 4 years of intense schooling together, especially during such formative years for your family, you form a bond unlike any other. These people will forever hold a place in my heart. It was so much fun to see them and to see how their families have grown and changed. I love how we can get together and talk as if it was just yesterday we were in Oregon together.
The kids had fun too.


Of course, we had to get pictures... I wonder how many cameras/phones were snapping photos...

The ladies that were able to make it. Wish we could have seen more of y'all!
(L to R: Susan, me, Kristen (with her twins daughters), Terra, Debra, Jenny, Megan and Nichole in front).

The doctors are in!
(From L to R: Ethan (and Bolton), Jeremy, Travis, Devin, Aaron (and Max), Trent, Derek, Michael). 
I just thought this was a cute photo of Bolton making friends. He is so friendly, he wants to snuggle with just about anyone who will give him the chance.

Our fabulous hosts, Terra and Jeremy. Thanks so much guys for having us!!! Your home is beautiful. It was such a fun night!
Incidentally, I have some photos I'd love to email to Debra and Jenny, but I can't seem to find y'all's email addresses. Email me and I'll send them off to you kim {dot} woodbury {at} gmail
3 comments:
SWEET! That's a great description of your school years. Memories to last a lifetime! What a wonderful group of friends!
love, Jane
That was a fun little walk down memory lane. You will always have fond memories of those 4 years of school. Hopefully you will be able to keep in touch over the years.
Love, Mom
It's so fun to see good friends from school! I'm a little disappointed that we were out of town for the AOA conference, I would've loved to see friends and catch up. Glad you were able to see people from your year.
And hopefully a big group of us will be able to get together again around Christmas-time.
Glad you had a fun getaway to Utah, and it looks like the weather might have even been decent for you, I swear the winter went on forever this year!
Post a Comment