Thursday, July 14, 2011

Flag Football

My brother invited the boys to play flag football one evening we were there. Bryant has said for the last 9 months he "doesn't like football." But seeing as he had never played before, he decided maybe he should give it a try before passing judgement.

As a side note, he had a good friend in his class last year who played (and they take football seriously in Texas!) and could never play after school because he was always at practice. I think that's why he has a bad taste in his mouth for it.

Bolton was an excellent cheerleader. Go team! Go!
Uh-oh! I guess maybe he doesn't like it after all... I don't know the cause of the meltdown, but I attribute it to sheer exhaustion~this trip took it out of all us! He was sad that he didn't get passed the ball, if I remember right.
I'm not sure how Ethan ended up with the two 8 year olds on his team, while Richy got the 9 and 10 year olds...
And the hand-off. Go Bryant! Go! Turns out he had fun! Who would have thought?!?!

1 comment:

Grandma Hoss said...

hip hip hurray! Way to go Bryant! Who won? Looks like everyone had lots of fun.

Hugs & kisses for all. Mom