Saturday, January 23, 2010

Her Wake

Oh, here she comes
Watch out Mom, she'll mess it up.
Oh, here she comes
She's a mess maker!
Eliza's favorite toys: the kitchen cabinets with cook books and tupperware and stuff.
At least she's starting to help me clean it up now. Used to be she'd pull it out as quick as I'd put it back. Silly girl.

7 comments:

Josie said...

Oh how funny! We all love and remember those days with fondness! At least she is picking it back up, that is a major bonus! What a good girl!

Andrea said...

Oh wow! Now that takes me back. Having tons of tupperware and everything else scattered all over the floor at all hours of the day.... yup! Well I'm glad she is helping you clean up! :)

Anonymous said...

our mess yesterday was my mom's supply of birthday wrapping paper...all unraveled & laid out for display!! I think I can relate!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Grandma Hoss said...

Miss Eliza looks so cute, and the kitchen looks just like it did when I was tending her. She does love to pull everything out. What a little sweetheart.

Love to all. Mom

KellyAnne said...

Ohhh man, I don't know if I'm ready for this again! :)

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

I am singing that song, whoa, whoa, :)

Such a fun age! Is there any point in keeping things cleaned up? I am amazed she is already putting things back. That is remarkable! love, JTMIL