Trying to get smiles from Fisher.
Due to a drunk driving incident in Okinawa alcohol restrictions were placed on all active duty members...they were randomly stopping people going off base and doing breathalizers. Ethan got stopped on his way to scouts one night. He got to keep the little tester thing.
Watching tv is more fun in a laundry basket.
Levi's class did a play about a female Pharaoh in ancient Egypt. He did well, but was eager to get off the stage as quickly as possible.
Abe was a bit underwhelmed. Ha!
He wanted a picture in our elevator.
Ethan got all dressed up to go to his tech's graduation from Airman Leadership School.
Fisher is so much fun to look at.
Ethan and I went to a Turkish restaurant with some friends one night. It was pretty and delicious!
One day Ethan got an email saying he had 5 packages at the post office... when he got there he found 23 package slips in our mailbox!!! He brought home 5 and I picked up the remaining 18 the next day.
Whew! It all fit!
Our chair is soooo staticky.
And Bolton is soooo cute!
Love!!!
I made myself another shirt. I love it, a lot. I have a goal to sew an article of clothing each month.



















2 comments:
That was enjoyable. I love to see your pictures and read the tale that goes with them. Loved the shirt it looks great on you. Bolton is cuuuuttttteeee! Good thing Ethan passed the breath test. Love seeing pictures of Fisher and Abe. Love you tons Mom
Such cute, cute pictures!!! Of y'all!!! That little Fisher almost looks like an Abe clone!
Love!
Jane
Post a Comment