Abe turned 5 on the 5th of December! We went to lunch at the BX and het got his own little pizza. He also went to the BX to spend his birthday money that grandparents sent him.
Later that day he opened presents and got to play with his siblings.
We had some friends join us for dinner and cake and ice cream. He designed what he wanted the cake to look like...unfortunately my efforts didn't fulfil his vision but luckily he didm't let it ruin his day.
Abraham is such an energetic guy. He is constantly moving. He loves to play with his siblings. He can be a great helper, or he can be a big stinker depending on his mood. He continues to feel things very strongly, good or bad. He loves Eliza, Bryant and mom and dad fiercely. He plays with Jonas a lot but insists that Jonas is mean. He is very bright and learns things quickly, especially numbers. He's always telling addition facts. He is starting to make sense of letters/sounds for reading and will be putting it together in no time, I'm sure. I love to snuggle with him and make him laugh (its especially fun when he's trying so hard to be mad). He is a joy and I couldn't imagine thid=s family without him!




2 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday Abraham. You are such a cute boy. Hope your day was a great one. Yum! Sounds like you had good food and a wonderful cake. I was surprised to see how big you have gotten. I love you. Grandma Holliday
Oh, yes!!! HE is a cutie!!! I...in BOLD.... LOVE the cake!!! Mmmmm!
Love, J
Post a Comment