The Med Group hosted an awesome family party! The kids were so excited to play in the snow Bolton slipped jumping out of the van!
It was pretty crowded in the party so Ethan stayed on the outskirts with Fisher.
Jonas came in after sledding a couple times with no coat. Crazy kid.
Bryant joined the party! And was able to see after a few minutes.
Santa was there! My kids haven't had a lot of encounters with Santa, but I'm thankful none of them had a Buddy the Elf reaction to this guy.
There were several craft stations set up for the kids too.
I think Eliza was the only one who made it through each of them.
Fisher was content to sleep in the stroller.
Jonas loaded his cookie up with more candy than you can imagine.
That face!
I signed us up to help clean up and Ethan was being silly with the broom but wouldn't perform once I tried to take his picture.
The kids played on the playground equipment while we finished up. They were disappointed when we made them leave.
Can you spy Jonas?
A quick slide on the icy road before it was time to load up.

































1 comment:
WOW! That was a great party. Bryant I have been there, but it is funny to see you with fogged up glasses. That was a good Santa. Yum! the hot chocolate and cookies look yummy. Good for you Eliza. Your creations looked wonderful. Hugs and Kisses for all. OOOOOOOO) XXXXXXXXX Mom
Post a Comment