Right after Jonas' party I headed to Bryant's. His teachers gave them each a goodie bag with these treasures. I'm not sure why my sons have to pull these kind of faces all the time, but you get what you get (and you don't throw a fit!).
Bryant was excited to show me his creation, Mr. Stub. I think he said its the principle on Captain Underpants. :) The crayon box is his bed. Even my eight year old likes to be crafty. ;)
Someone brought those ginormous marshmallows and they were a huge hit! Even the moms were talking about how great they were. You can kind of see his wrapped mailbox on his desk here, the kids all made each other Christmas cards instead of doing a gift exchange. I was really impressed with a couple kids abilities. And to be honest, I felt a little better about Jonas' penmanship and spelling after seeing some these 3rd graders' work (we're working on his).




2 comments:
What a cute boy! Is that one of the marshmello's that Bryant is eating? I like the giving homemade cards. Sounds like he has a smart teacher.
Big hug & kiss to all. Mom
What a great idea to the homemade cards! Come to my class for an hour and you will be AMAZED at Jonas's abilities!
I am even more impressed by your abilities to attend all these parties! Your mom must have set a very supportive example, because you certainly qualify as an involved mother! You are not missing anything! (I always played the "I have too many children card. Not good!)
Yup! Your crafty kids take after you!
Love, Jane
Post a Comment