Thursday, December 15, 2011

Starting December Party Season

We rang in the month of December with quite a few parties.  The first was a friend's birthday party, the big EIGHT!  His mom rented out the local gymnastics sports center and the kids had a blast!



From that party we went to the ward Christmas party.  I didn't take many pictures, but it was a really great party.  Our Relief Society was in charge and we decided to make it as simple as possible.  We had a delicious dinner, the kids wrote letters to Santa, we had a photo op where people could dress up in "nativity" clothes and get a picture at the stable and we ended the night with Santa telling us about the true meaning of Christmas symbols.


 The kids were excited to get their wish lists in the mailbox for Santa.

Jonas loves costumes.  I don't know when he put this on, but I'm glad we got a picture, its the only nativity pic we have this year. :)

I was quite preoccupied as my craft booth was the next morning... hence the few pictures.  

2 comments:

Grandma Hoss said...

I think that you got some great pictures. Bryant's face was flushed so he must have had a great time at the gym. Sounds like a great party. I love what you did at the ward Christmas party. Jonas looks great in his costume.

Hugs & kisses to all. Mom

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

Preoccupied? And you still managed to not only attend, but get a few pics? Pretty amazing in my opinion!!!

Love, J