Thursday, December 22, 2011

Sweaters

Our family got invited to an ugly sweater party... I had this camel color sweater that was pretty awful on me and decided to make it extra fun by sewing this reindeer on it.  I also wore ornaments on my earrings (as in the same ornaments that are on the sweater).  I think I'm going to make my sweater into a pillow for a cute Christmas decoration.

I found these pictures on my camera and couldn't resist sharing them.  That had is just too much, if it was a sweater I would have won for SURE!

And he is so cute!

And Grandma Hoss sent us a pre-Christmas package with some treasures just because she loves us!  Bolton got a cute new shirt, Eliza got a couple new things including these pants and this lovely sweater that Grandma made!  Thanks grandma!  This post needed a cute sweater, for sure!

3 comments:

Grandma Hoss said...

Bolton is sooooooooo very cute. Love the hat & bid. Eliza is beautiful. She looks wonderful in the sweater.

Love them. Mom

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

Just when I thought Bolton couldn't get any cuter, you post a picture of that hat!!! WHAT A LITTLE HAM!! SO CUTE!!!(understatement!)

Yes, I am very impressed with your not-ugly Christmas sweater! WHO would have thought to do that? AND!!! it EVEN LOOKS like a reindeer!!! Mine would have looked like a ball with ears. :)

SO LOVE YOU!!! Jane

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

ps...How could I not comment on Absolutely Gorgeous in Her Blue Sweater with Her Blue Eyes Eliza?!?!?!!!