Thursday, December 08, 2011

Hello World

Yes, we are alive... barely.  I've been working on a huge undertaking lately and everything else has gone by the wayside, including the blog.  I will post pictures from our recent trip to Utah and from my "undertaking" as soon as I can.  I really should clean my house first, though.  So patience is appreciated. :)

6 comments:

kate said...

we'll be happy for your update whenever you get to it. :)

Carrie said...

I'm excited to hear about the "undertaking!"

Laurie said...

Glad to hear you are home safe and sound....I was bummed I couldn't make the reception....I heard is was lovely.

Erin said...

I can't wait for your posts! and to know about this mysterious "undertaking" :)

Shiree said...

Excellent. You post them when I update my blog. (see, now there's no pressure)

Grandma Hoss said...

Can't wait for the update. Looking forward to seeing & reading all that you have.

Love you tons. Mom