Thanks for the positive response to my "undertaking." I decided that I would share close up shots of the items available in case anyone wanted more details.
Argyle Wreath: $22; 12" diameter, wrapped in jute with stripes of cream yarn. Red and Green diamonds sewn together and then crosses wrapped with cream yarn. A truly unique wreath!
Denim Blue Trapper Hat: $9
Non-Ruffle Apron: $12 for reversible blue and orange with pockets.
Non-Ruffle Apron: $10 for school bus, fully lined with no pockets.
Half Ruffle Apron: $11, fits size 2-5
Full Ruffle Apron: $16 for reversible paisley/vines. Fits size 2-5.
Full Ruffle Apron: $14 for big polka dots. Stripes are on the reverse side, but its not truly reversible due to the attachment of the waist tie.
Tie Belts: $4; Big variety, boys or girls belts. I can take more pictures, let me know if you're interested.
Baby Apron/Bib: $10. Lined with flannel so its soft against baby's skin if going shirtless. I love the coverage this offers! And the tie back allows it to fit like a shirt so baby is less likely to attempt pulling it off, and even if attempts are made, its less likely they will succeed.
Fits a toddler too, just more like a bib than an apron.
Knitted bib: $5. Great for the baby who doesn't rip his bib off, its so easy to put on!
Skinny Scarf: $8. Perfect size for a child!
Ladybug hairclips: $4 for set of two.
Rudolph and Santa Trivets or Wall Hangings: $4 each
Cloth Diaper Burp Cloths: $8 for set of two. These are super soft with such a wide panel of flannel attached to the center, super absorbent because they're intended to be diapers, and super cute with their charming prints! A showstopper at baby showers!
The flannel is serged right into the edge of the burp cloth.
So you can see how wide a panel the flannel actually covers.
Cloth Diaper Burp Cloth: $4 single burp cloth.
Dolls: $18. I can add a face if you want; simple dot or sleepy eyes with a slight smile and blush cheeks.
Bon Appetit 9x13 glass dish: $12
Easy as Pie Pie Plate: $9
Girl's Lap Quilt: $15. Soft fabrics in bright colors will make this a favorite to snuggle with. Tied.
Felt Ornaments: $8 set of 6. These would make great gift "tags" for a teacher or neighbor gift. All hand stitched with love. :)
Starlight Mint Yo-Yo Ornaments: $3.50 set of 6.
Rustic Yo-Yo Wreath: $22
Rugged Holly Berry Wreath: $22
Apothecary Jars: $40 set of 3 in alternating heights. Fill them with candy as the seasons changed. Top them with matching ribbon and you've got a great decorative piece! Or you can fill them with whatever suits your decor: stones, pinecones, candles... the possibilities are endless.
Apothecary Jars: $15 each. Can be etched, like the red center jar, for an additional $2. These would be fun gifts as well, filled with candy, dry ingredients for your favorite cookie recipe, or hot chocolate!
Photographing etched glass is quite difficult to capture, particularly with a white background.
Burlap Wreath with Felt Roses: $22. I think this wreath is so pretty and could be used for Christmas or Valentine's, anytime really.
Chargers: $8. A discounted price from the original $10.
Welcome Sign: $15 with tiles for 4 seasons (summer not pictured).
6 comments:
And I thought the far away pictures were awesome!
Just so you know...in my entire LONG life .... totaled ALL TOGETHER....I have not BEGUN to craft, make, etc. what you have done for one fair.
GOODNESS SAKES!!! Your items are beautiful!!! FUN, amazing! Out of adjectives-wonderful!!!
I can't get over all of it! HOW did you manage? No sleep? Nothing else in your life? Wow.
Love, Jane
I love all of the pictures! Congrats on all that has sold. Great job!
Love you tons Mom
Kimmer, I am currently dabbing my drool off my shirt with a napkin.
Your amazing.
period.
I want those bibs. I WAAAANT THAT!
Do you have anymore??
ummm....I agree with Jane, pretty sure in my whole life I have made maybe 3 crafts. It is just not in me, but you! Holy cow, Mrs. Creativity. Such cute fun things!
Wow girl- you have been busy! Everything is super cute, you are so crafty. You should come and decorate my house. Seriously. I am no good at that stuff!
And the next time you're in Utah- we should try for a mini-reunion, that would be fun. It was too bad we couldn't pull together a Christmas reunion again this year, but I don't think it would've worked for many people anyways.
Post a Comment