Thursday, July 14, 2011

Family Pictures with the Hosses

Every other year, my family has gotten together for a great big family photo shoot. My mom hires a professional and we get shots of the big group, shots of each smaller family (though none of the families are all that "small"), and all the grandkids.

Its always a lot of fun and I'm able to get some fun pictures and memories of our crazy night.

Here's Ethan doing his Levi impersonation. We're working on the thumb sucking this summer.
My pretty mom and my sweet baby. Two of my favorite people.
Two more of my favorite people, my sweet papa and baby girl.
Isn't she stunning? I can say it all I want, I'm the mom.
At this point, Bolton was pretty much done. Poor guy.
Wow. We miss these kids. My kids had such a fantastic time playing with their cousins. They are dying to move to Utah. I wish we knew what the future held for us.
Silly faces!
I thought I'd try my hand at new portraits of my kids...

Jonas is impossible to get a good shot of while looking at the camera. But he's cute looking to the side.

Bryant's money shot.
I loved this moment. What sweet kids.
Beautiful girl.
Three years old on Sunday, I think we'll use this as her portrait this year.
Such a sweetheart.


I could eat him he's so cute!
My hot hubby! Thanks Sean for getting a good one of us!

6 comments:

Grandma Hoss said...

Ok these are all beautiful. I love the shot of Ethan pulling a Levi. The picture of Bolton and me has to be one of the best pictures I had taken of me that whole day. Each of the individual pictures of your family are wonderful. And the one of Ethan & you is fantastic. There isn't a bad photo in the lot. Way to go Kim.

Miss you all tons. Love Mom

kate said...

really great pictures of really great people!

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

...Sigh....I LOVE them all!!! Such a beautiful family!!! And your parents are so blessed with all the grandchildren around! What a life! Beautiful.

Stunning...kind of BEGINS to describe that little gal! She is absolutely a doll! The boys..cute, handsome, darling, funny, amusing, entertaining...and on and on!

You and Ethan? Put you on the cover!!

Love, Jane

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Terra said...

Great pictures! It was so fun to see you guys. Good luck with all your big decisions. Jeremy loved his VA residency, so that sounds awesome if that's what you end up doing.

aLi said...

Saweet. Eliza IS stunning!!!!!! Beautiful family pictures, your kids are gorgeous as ever!!!!!
Sorry about your crappy day!!!!!!!!