Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Our date on Friday (by Ethan)

Yes, I occasionally post on this blog. Kim has been wanting to get me to post on this.
We went and saw a stand up comedian we both love, Brian Regan. I'd never been to an actual stand up act, (aside from ward talent shows), and know that most comedians out there are pretty dirty, but this guy keeps it clean. Hilarious.
Now I love to repeat lines from movies, so Kim told me we could go as long as she didn't have to live with Brian Regan for the next week. So we didn't invite him home to sleep on our couch.
A stand up act is like a concert. The comedian has these bits he does, like songs, except without the singing. At one point, during the "encore" he skipped ahead a "verse" and got a little mixed up. It added to the hilarity. I was laughing all night long. Both Kim and I had sore faces at the end of the evening.
Anyway, I figured I'd include a clip of part of his act. Enjoy.

5 comments:

Jeni said...

heeheehee...I feel the same way about the dentist.
I'm so glad you got a date night!

Parrish Family said...

We saw him this last summer! He is our favorite too!

Anonymous said...

Hey Hey Ethan I enjoyed your blog. Way to go. I'm glad you had a fun date. The clip was wonderful. How did you know that he would be pretty clean?

Love you tons.

Mom Holliday

KellyAnne said...

Oh I'm so jealous! We love him, and I would love to see his live show. Lucky!
Take luck!

Erin said...

There is nobody I would rather be around at a funny show than Scott and Ethan! They laugh at EVERYTHING!!! and then I laugh at them and then it is even funnier!!! thanks Ephie!!! love, Moomma J. oh...not Erin