Thursday, January 01, 2009

Those "Wild Berries"

We had such a fantastic time seeing family so much for the holidays.  Here are some random fun pictures from Christmas afternoon with Ethan's fam.  

Scott and Jane and grandparents were all incredibly generous, as always.  Thank you so much for everything you do for us!  Scott was really excited about getting us all Paddle Pool.  Did any of you play that as a kid?  I guess Ethan's family loved it, and as soon as it came back into print Scott bought a slew of them for all of us.  So far, it has been a family favorite for us as well!

Ethan and I worked really hard on our Christmas gifts this year, we had a great time putting together a family history cookbook and a CD for both our parents.  Thank you everyone for contributing recipes for the book, I couldn't have done it without all of your help!  I can't wait to try all the new recipes too!  If you want a copy of the cook book, I can email you the recipes in Word, you can print it and bind it how you like.  Just let me know!












It was especially nice to see A and J.  We don't know when we'll see them again, but hope it will be sooner than later.  Amelia and Conrad are absolutely gorgeous!  We love you guys!


6 comments:

Jeni said...

Oh...again...what wonderful photos of everyone!
We LOVE our paddle pool!

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

Thanks for working so hard on your Christmas gifts. I LOVE the CD, as you already know. My heart is always happy when I hear you sing your song for each other. (sigh) And the cookbook will be a family treasure for YEARS!!! Love, JTM

aLi said...

oh you are so sweet, Kim. We loved seeing you, too! (I love the photo of Erin at the bottom! ha!) I'm sorry I didn't get to say goodbye to you. I'm glad you all made it back safely, and I hope you had a happy new years!

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures. It's fun to see the other side of the family's pictures.

Love you tons.

Mom

Terra said...

What a fun Christmas. I'm glad you got to spend it with your families!

Westergard Family said...

Oh Kim it's good to see what you guys are up to and see such cute pictures. I hope you are doing well, you look so darn happy as usual and I love to see it, it makes me happy!