Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Announcing...Another Baby Woody...

Yes, that's right the family that just keeps getting bigger just got bigger!  We are so excited for this new baby girl!
Congrats to Tom and Lisa!  Caroline is GORGEOUS!  We can't wait to meet her, sorry we couldn't be one of your 40 visitors yesterday!  We love you and know baby Caroline will be loved and so well taken care of...

Now we just need to get you a blog so we can watch her grow up down here in A-town.

6 comments:

Arritt said...

How fun. I don't know if that's your sister-in-law or who, but doesn't she look beautiful after giving birth?

aLi said...

My heart skipped a beat when I saw on my bloglist your post title. I thought you were pregnant!!! Oh man, I'm laughing so hard.
It is so much more fun to welcome the babies here when you're not the one pushing them out!!! (though, I do really really love having babies... just not the work afterwards... anyway..... :) )

I am thrilled over here in KC for Tom and Lisa!!!

Becky said...

You gave me that scare too, I thought you were announcing.....Are you? ha ha. Good way to start a rumor.

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

I am laughing out loud about Ali!!! Too funny! This is sure a sweet photo of the newest member of our family! love, JTM

Anonymous said...

My heart skipped a beat too, but then I saw the picture and my heart skipped two beats. Congrats to Tom & Lisa. I am so excited for the three of you. I agree that Lisa looks beautiful, and Caroline from what I can see of her looks darling with all that hair.

BeautyFul said...

Tom is a daddy??? Holy Cow! Tell him I said Congrats!