Saturday, January 24, 2009

183 days


Our baby is half-way to year already and I can hardly believe it!  She is doing really well, she loves playing with toys and really loves interacting with anyone who will give her a smiling face.  At her check up she weighed 18 lbs 1 oz (pretty close to the 90th percentile) and was 26.77 inches (about 80th percentile) and her head was 17.4 inches (90th-95th percentile).

At 6 months she ...

...can sit up pretty well, as you can see she's a little leaning tower of baby...


...LOVES her mouth, it is in constant action either babbling (she says "mamama" all day long, though I don't fool myself into thinking she's actually saying my name), putting anything and everything possible into it, or (as you can see below) sticking out her tongue...


...really LOVES her daddy (and he's pretty crazy about her too)...


...has found her feet, I love when they play with their feet, it is so cute...

...is still just as sweet as can be...
We are so loving her.  All of us.  I can't tell you how many times a day I have to tell Jonas not to touch her (because 90% of the time, his loves end up making her cry).  Levi even gets down on the floor and talks to her in the cutest baby voice ever.  They all love playing with her in her jumper, getting her toys and making her smile.  She is happy to accept all the doting and rewards us all with fabulous smiles that keep us going back for more.

12 comments:

Kim and Brindy said...

holy cow I'm the first one to comment on your post that is just unheard of.
She is so cute.....I wish you guys were closer so we could see her all the time.

Vause Family said...

She is darling! Plus I love the sweater you made in the first picture.

aLi said...

OH man, she's getting cuter and cuter all the time!!!

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

Oh, she is beautiful!!! She is an absolute doll and getting cuter...if that is possible!! I love these pictures of her. You did a great job of taking them. I can't decide which is my favorite, they are all so good. Thanks for sharing!!! Love, Jane

Jeni said...

oh sweet, beautiful eliza! She is the perfect gerber baby, with those big beautiful eyes.

JandS Morgan said...

Such Beautiful blue eyes. You did a good job capturing them with the camera. Happy mid year birthday Eliza!

Arritt said...

She's so adorable- those are great pictures.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree she is so adorable, sweet and darling. What a looker too. Her hair looks like it has a lot of red in it. Thanks for all of the pictures. I think the ones in the yellow sweater are my favorites. Thanks for sharing them. I get excited to see my creations on the grandchildren.

Love you tons.

Mom Holliday

Joseph Sandiego said...

She's sooo cute! I'm sorry I haven't met her.

Shaillé said...

Wow, six months already! So cute! I love the one of her sticking out her tongue and she has such pretty blue eyes!

Alisha said...

Wow guys, she is so cute!! Does she have some red in her hair? That last picture sure makes it look like she does... I haven't been on your blog for a while and it's been fun to catch up. I'm glad you're all well!

Terra said...

6 months already? She's such a cutie. I'm glad you love having a girl.