We drove back down to my parent's house on Saturday so we could get up and be to church on Sunday. I loved this moment I caught of the boys reading the comics. Don't they look sweet? Abe was really tired, I needed to bake something to take to the family party for baby Henry's blessing, so I sent Ethan to church with the kids while I stayed behind. Then he came back for me and took me to church at Eric and Sara's ward. It was quietest, most calm Sacrament meeting I can remember!
Later that day Erin and Cade blessed their new baby, Henry. It was a lovely blessing and he is SUCH a cute baby! We were so happy that we could be there for his special day.
And baby Nora has totally won our hearts again. She is so sweet.
The highlight of the day was watching this interaction between Grandma and Bolton. She just sat and talked to him for 20 minutes or more and he was being so funny! He had that cup of water you see and would say, "Want to see a magic trick?" Then he would take a drink in some funny position. Then he would say, "Want to see another magic trick?" And he would put the cup on his head then take a drink. It was the best. I feel so blessed to have married into such a loving family. Grandma and Grandpa definitely treat me like I'm one of their own and it makes me feel so loved and valued. I think they are one in a million! We know we are unbelievably blessed to have both of them in our lives still.




2 comments:
Sweet sentiments. I agree.
Love to you! J
Yes you are blessed and one in a million. I am so happy that you have such a wonderful in love family to share your life with.
Much love. Mom
Post a Comment