Oh, my Texas family. I can't express how much I adore this family. Brandi and I were chatting this spring and when I learned that she and her family were coming to Utah this summer I had to make sure that we would see them!
We were able to meet up with them at a park after our nephew Gibson's baby blessing. It was SO much fun to see them!!! Its been way too long! And these kids have grown so much!!! Do you like how Levi is acting like he's actually taller than Ben? ha. That'll be the day.
Beautiful Brandi.
This kid is so grown up!!! When last we saw him he was only 2!
He and Bolton seemed to enjoy it each other.
And miss Miranda still loves the babies. She's going to be such a great babysitter!
Jonas doesn't seem like he's as much of a giant compared to her anymore.
Bryant and Jill have a lot in common, they're both the oldest and very responsible, they're both voracious readers... but she not only looks older than him but she certainly acts like she could be a teenager! And not in the bad attitude kind of way. She's such a great young lady.
I love Brandi so much.
We definitely should get together with them again, it was far too short a reunion. But it was so amazing that we made it happen at all! Thanks Bryners for driving through at the same time we were in Ogden!
This Sunday was our last day in Utah for the summer of 2014. We hit the road back to Cali on Monday. We had a wonderful time and were able to see so many people that we miss and love. We have been so blessed to become friends with such fabulous people across this great nation of ours.
2 comments:
I agree you have made some great friends across this beautiful nation of our. That was fun for me to see how all of the kids have grown up so. Ben and Brandi looked great too. I'm so happy that you were able to get together with them.
Hugs and kisses for all. Love Mom
OOOOOOOO XXXXXXXX
Sweet time with your amazing friends. I know you will always be friends no matter where life takes you!
love, Jane
Post a Comment