Just checking in to say that we are alive and well. I've been looking for my camera cord for the past month and finally have it so now I'm busy editing 600+ pictures for your viewing pleasure. :)
And since you're here, I'll share a little treat with you....
This morning Bolton asked if we can go somewhere to which I replied, "Sure, let's go to the fabric store!"
Before he could get out a complaint I added, "You can choose something that I can make for you."
His frown turned upside down immediately and he said with a big grin, "You can make me some underwear!"
I didn't see that one coming! Silly, cute boy.
2 comments:
Like I said on the email, That is too cute. Looking forward to the 600+ pictures. Love you tons. Mom
Ahhh, he tickles me!! What a delightful little 4-year old!
Love! J
Post a Comment