Ethan wasn't the only one that got to reconnect with friends while we were in Utah, a few of my friends from high school were also in from out of town and we were able to get together on July 5 along with some of the locals. :)
We all (mostly all) brought our kids and husbands along as well. It was fun watching the kids all dig in the sand together. Ogden Parkway is such a great place.
Many treasures were found and some other treasures were buried, as you'll see below. :)
Love these ladies.
They just get more beautiful as time goes by.
Baby Abee was enjoying snacking on all the fresh fruit at the table.
Baby Hadlee was passed around. She is a doll!!!
What a pleasant surprise to see Joni and her family there! I think Brooke is a perfect blend of her mom and dad. She's so beautiful!
Here's to the ladies who lunch.
Its fun to see each other as moms, but still be the same people we used to be... hopefully just a little more wise.
Ethan enjoyed talking with Craig and Gary. Poor guy was left to on his own, I was busy catching up!
It was so much fun to see everyone again! I'm so blessed to have kept in touch with these remarkable women. What a fantastic example they are to me.
And we proved that we can still giggle like school girls.
When we were getting ready to leave one of Kate's daughters had buried a shoe in the sand and couldn't find it so we all had a treasure hunt to help out...
After it was found Bryant and Jonas started battling on the tabletops while they waited for us to finish saying goodbye.
Its funny, I feel like I know a lot of the kids that were here (because of blogging), but they have no idea who I am.
It was also kind of weird to realize that some of these kids are actually the same age, like Jane and Jonas. Its hard to remember ages when just looking at pictures.
And the perfect way to end any party? In a mud puddle, of course.
Until next time, ladies. Love you!
4 comments:
You got so many great pictures! I will be coming back to steal them from your site. :) That was a wonderful evening, so glad so many of us could be there. I really do gather strength from the examples of you dear ladies. And thank you and your cute boys for helping rescue Olivia's buried shoe! :)
That was fun for me to see the girls and their kids. You are all beautiful. I too love the pictures, so keep them coming.
I love you all tons. Mom
Great pictures! I didn't even bring my camera that night, so I may borrow a few pictures as well. It was great to see you! Your family is adorable.
Such a great reunion! I remember some of these friends.
Love, J
Post a Comment