Monday, October 13, 2008

She Found It

Eliza is officially a thumb sucker... she is so cute!

5 comments:

Becky said...

How sweet, I hope you still think it is cute when she is 4, ha ha. Alison still sucks her thumb, although she doing it less and less.

Anonymous said...

Wow! She did find her thumb. What a cutie.

Jeni said...

I always wanted a thumb sucker :) How cute!

Shiree said...

She definitely is cute. And, I think thumb-sucking is cute, too. Alex still sucks his thumb, and though the dentist says to start dissuading him, I don't think I will. I was a thumb sucker and I turned out just fine (as did my teeth). (Okay, that was a long comment....Eliza is cute!)

JandS Morgan said...

Hurray for thumb sucking! Fefe sucks one thumb with the fingers sticking all out and the other hand she curls in the fingers. It is the oddest thing ever. I sure love it though.