Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Proof

I just wanted to give you proof that Ron really has come visit... twice now. We have had so much fun visiting with him. Doesn't he look like he's having fun?


If you come to see us too, this is the beautiful face that will greet you!


3 comments:

Cali said...

I wish we could come and see you! Wouldn't that be fun? And, she really does have one of the most beautiful faces!

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

Oh, that baby girl has got the Ethan and Kim eyelashes! Gorgeous!!! Will you just kiss her for me? And hug and snuggle her?

Hi to Ron! I am sorry that he is in such grimicing pain! love, JTM

Anonymous said...

Eliza is beautiful just like her mom. And Ron looks like he didn't want his picture taken. I'm glad that he has had the chance to visit you all twice now. Last time he came he had been doing some fire fighting. Was this time just for fun? Is he dating anyone?

I can't wait for Christmas. If it were up to me we would hop one of those cheap flights to Texas, but it isn't up to me.

I love you tons.

Mom