Friday, October 24, 2008

My Awesome Man!

I just wanted to let you all know that my husband totally rocks! He knows how to please his woman too... he just returned from a trip to Anaheim, CA and he came bearing gifts. For each of the boys he had a cool character car and for me...
a Phineas and Ferb DVD!
Seriously I about jumped out of my chair I was so excited!
Now, I'm going to go turn it on and be a bum for about 112 minutes! Hooray me!

11 comments:

aLi said...

hahaha! gotta love it, I guess...
you made me smile... how funny you are Kim!

Cook with Tom said...

Ethan was just in Anaheim?

Dang, we should have gotten together, I was in LA all week.

Jeni said...

I keep forgetting to tell you that my kids love Phineas too...I have yet to sit down and watch an episode. That is my new goal..to watch Phineas and Ferb!

Anonymous said...

Kim you are too funny. I am glad that your honey knows how to please his woman. Enjoy the DVD, and give your hon a big Kiss for being so good to you.

Love

Mom Holliday

Cali said...

What is Phineas and Ferb?

JandS Morgan said...

That is so funny that you love that show so much. I've never actually sat down and watched it, but I catch glimpses when the kids do and it is funny.

Scotty and Meg said...

Phineas and who???

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

Way to go Ethan! Way to be excited, Kim!!!. Who/What are Phineas and Ferb? Love, JTM

Heather said...

I will have to check that DVD out. I downloaded the pictures to my "big" computer. Would you like me to email them to you, snapfish or the blog. I will probably put them on snapfish anyways. Just let me know I will need your email address either way.

Allison said...

What's Phineas and Ferb?

Kim-the-girl said...

Phineas and Ferb is an incredibly clever and hilarious cartoon on Disney. It is one of my favorite shows... of all time! I love it!