Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Halloween Dance

Ethan and I got to go to a stake dance with the youth. It was a costume party and this is what we came up with...

For some reason, people are always snapping crazy pictures of me at dances. I think they doctored this one.
Ethan was one lucky guy, he actually had two dates that night. I'm not sure which one he thought was cuter... I'll let you decide, but you're welcome to keep your opinion to yourself ;o) We all know who is actually cuter...

11 comments:

Arritt said...

How fun! It looks like you guys had a blast!

aLi said...

ooh la la, Kim. I think you are hotter. And Eliza is cuter. :)

p.s. Conrad did the poop thing again TWICE yesterday. So we still don't know how to fix it..... !!!

Petronella said...

Very funny. You guys are great. You found some good use for Ethan's old glasses again ;) I am glad you got to have some fun time together at the dance.

Terra said...

How fun. You look awesome. Eliza is cute too. I wish I could go to a dance!

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

Oh, man!!! You guys are so cute and have so much fun!! And that BABY GIRL!!!! Holy cow!!! How does she get cuter!!! I am DYING!!! LET ME SEE HER!!! How do I wait for Christmas?!?!?!
oh....and you oughta blow up the first picture of Ethan. There is an amazing spook in the back ground!!! It is totally awesome!!! ooooo
Love, Momma Jane

Anonymous said...

I agree with Ali. You are hotter and Eliza is cuter:) But Ethan is one lucky guy. I love the picture of you and you look way skinny. Talk about having fun. You look like you were having a ball. What a cute couple you two make.

I love you tons.

Mom

Cam said...

gotta love napoleon and deb- awesome.

Cali said...

How fun to go to a dance!

Jeni said...

Way cute costumes! Looks like a fun night!

Shiree said...

tubular costumes! (isn't that an 80's word?)

JandS Morgan said...

I've got to get myself on of those Pedro shirts. You look totally awesome too! I miss you alot today for some reason....