
I have been trying to get Eliza to smile on video this past week and every time I pull out the camera, she just looks at it rather than at me. Of course, she's not going to smile if that's all she sees. Well, I was finally successful in getting a cute video...
And then, once Ethan was around he was making her smile and I got this cute video. I love the way she is "talking" to him. She is just so stinking sweet! I love her so much. I know you do too, but just so you can love her even more, enjoy this sweet moment with her daddy.
Isn't she cute? We had a little photo shoot to try to capture the cuteness, but I'm telling you no camera is that good. She is just too cute to put on this blog, I guess you just need to come see us to find out for yourself!

11 comments:
She really is super cute! But all of your kids are! And you are such a cute mom!!!
She is precious! Don't you LOVE having a girl?? They are so much fun! Just wait until you get to do her hair (she looks like she almost has enough already!), you'll love it! :)
She is too cute! In the pictures she looks like her hair is turning reddish. Thank you for the sweet video's. Her smile is darling. Can't wait for Christmas.
Love you all tons.
Mom
Oh I love those sweet smiles! It sounded like she was even coo-ing in the video with Ethan. I LOVE it!!!
Oh those are beautiful! That one with ethan...the lighting on it, looks like something professional...she is so pretty.
I can see dimples!!! Such cute children. We laugh at what the boys do. As the mother of 4 boys let me say, "you are just beginning". Enjoy every minute with your darling family that you can. Glad you are keeping records on you blog. Love you LOTS. Grandma Janice
Ok, I just had to say she is the cutest baby girl. And she looks so good in pink. You and Ethan are going to have to beat the boys off once she gets older, but then you are going to have to beat the girls off so you should be very experienced by then. She is adorable. The lighting on Ethan's video is perfect. And it does look like she may have dimples.
Love you tons
Mom
As I was watching the video..I started smiling very big without even realizing it....WHAT A CUTIE!!!! She is just as precious as they come...I am working on coming and seeing her for myself :)
That does it. I am going to start praying about how to get to Texas, Abilene before Christmas. This little family is just ... the best... what can I say? I DO love my family!!! (is this a broken record...and do you mind?)
Cute, cute, cute! Love, Jtm
Soooo sweet I can't wait to meet her she is adorable. Man I miss all of you!! I think maybe I'll come with Jane and Erin if they figure it out.
So I went to the Roy 14th Ward RS Fall Social tonight with Mom, as her partner. We had such a good time... a great roast beef dinner...amazing decorations as ONLY Sandy Underwood can put on, and the Incredible Brindy Woodbury singing.
We sat at a table with the Child's and Sis. Child started talking about how much they are going to miss watching cute Brielle grow up.(because the ward boundaries were just re-aligned). Sis. Child brought up Ethan and Kim's first baby boy and how much they all loved him because he would smile at them and make a fuss over them. They asked about ya'll and even knew you had a baby girl! Then I talked to Sis. Purcell who also asked about you. I guess you sang with her husband in Choralaires and worked with him or something. So hey, they are still talking about you in the 14th ward.
That's all. Good night. and LOTS OF LOVE!!! Momma Jane
Post a Comment