We finally delivered Christmas goodies on New Year's Eve (yes, I know you're still waiting for your Christmas card... I have it here just waiting to mail...). While we were making the rounds one kind family invited us to join them for games later that night. We didn't know at the time that ice cream sundaes were going to be involved, even better!
We love having friends!
We got to play the Pie in Your Face game and it was hilarious! Everyone who wanted to participate put their names in a bowl and then the fun began. The kids lucked out and didn't get hit with the whipped cream, but the parents (who hadn't put their names in to play, but who mysteriously ended up in there) weren't so fortunate.
Finally, the kids started getting hit! Oh, how we laughed! And laughed. And laughed.
Ethan got out of the hot seat without any mess at all.
We had a blast, but soon it was time to go get smaller kids in bed.
Levi and Jonas headed back up to play another game after the littles went to bed. Ethan played his racing game, I slept on his lap, and Bryant played our new Zelda game. We said Happy New Year to each other at midnight and that was about it.
2016 was a great year for our family. Lots of fun changes in our lives. 2017 is sure to bring even more fun memories and adventures. We are happy!












1 comment:
I am so happy that you are happy. 2016 was a great year for you and I am certain that 2017 will be even better. Ok tell me about the pie in the face game. I bet you did laugh and laugh. Do these friends live in your building. Friends are wonderful to have. And you have them all over the world now. Hugs and kisses from me to all of you. OOOOOOOO XXXXXXXX Mom
Post a Comment