Eliza and Levi decided they wanted to participate in the children's play put on by Misawa Community Theatre, Snow White Christmas. Eliza was cast as a Snowflake named Nippy.
And Levi was cast as part of the Gruesome Twosome.
They worked hard and committed a LOT of time to this production. Mom wasn't always the happiest supporter of the project since so they got jerked around a lot by the powers that be (rehearsal times and locations got changed a lot, I felt sorry for the director having to deal with it all!). But the time finally came to perform on Decemeber 8,9, and 10!
They had so much fun and did such a great job! These pictures are really random, some are from during the show, some are from after, and some were taken by the director back stage. I'll share some videos on my youtube channel if you want to see their scenes.
For their Friday night performance Ethan and I went without the other kids so we spoiled the performers with pizza at the BX after the show! Eliza's hair is pretty incredible. Bryant says she looks like a "rebellious teenager." Ha!
Levi had so much make-up on it was so hard to get it all off! I think we might finally have it all scrubbed off now!






















1 comment:
Wow Eliza is beautiful and Levi is scary looking. Loved all of the pictures. Wish we could have been there to see it. So glad that you stuck it out and they were able to perform. I love that you have created a legacy of theater in your family. Keep up the good work. Much love Mom
Post a Comment