Wednesday, December 14, 2016

First Grade Christmas Program

Today, December 13, 2016 Abraham and I got to go to Bolton's school to watch him perform with the first graders several fun Christmas songs and readings.  Bolton was home sick yesterday and I wasn't sure he was going to make it today, but he wanted to go so badly and his fever had been gone for over 24 hours so he go to go!  He was so cute!


He got to say a tiny part in the "Snowballs" reader's theatre.

Singing "Jingle Bell Rock."



I love this sweet little guy so much.  He brings a smile to my face every single day.  Great job, Bolton!

1 comment:

Grandma Hoss said...

I am so happy that Bolton was able to go to school and perform in his program. I am unable to hear the video as of now. We need to hook up some speakers to my computer, but dad said that we could do that soon. Cute pictures. Love you tons. Mom