I pulled the pictures off my phone finally. Here are a couple more pics from our weekend with Ali and Josh and family.
All the boys enjoying Wipe Out! on the wii.
Ali was walking around all day in her coat, but insisting she wasn't cold. She caught a quick cat nap while all the kids were occupied. That's what vacation was all about.
Amelia and Eliza's fort. Pretty fun.
My brother Dave and I send each other pictures of sushi. Hmmm...
The kids were mesmerized by the aquarium.
Don't Eat Pete! Funny note, Amelia doesn't like it when people yell when its her turn, so we had to whisper it when she gets to Pete. Pretty cute.
About this point I realized that I had a camera I could use that would probably take better quality pictures. Once again, let me tell you, it was so fun to have family around!!! We love and miss you!









2 comments:
Cute pictures. It is so fun to have family to visit with. I am jealous that they got to see you all, but our time is coming soon.
Love Mom
yipeee! Thanks Kim. I'm gonna put this in my scrapbook. I mean on my blog. :)
We had a great time!!!!!!
Post a Comment