Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Abraham's 6 Week Photo Shoot

This baby is so cute!  And photogenic.  Here are a couple of my favorites from his photo shoot.




He's channeling his inner Aunt Ali, rockin' the cardio boxing. :)






5 comments:

Grandma Hoss said...

He is absolutely adorable. You have some really cute pictures posted here. I love the ones that he is smiling in. What little doll he is.

Love you tons Mom

Vause Family said...

I love the sweater and booties you made! I still treasure the sweaters you've made for me and mine!

Anonymous said...

He is so smiley!! I'm jealous!! Cooper still is not smiling at me more than oh--- once a month. Hahaha. He is one cute boy that Abe!

aLi said...

you made me laugh!
He is beautiful!!!

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

What a little Heartbreaker!!!!! ALREADY!!!!! I NEED TO HOLD HIM!!!

Can You tell I am totally missing y'all!!!????!!!!! Oh so cute. sniff, sniff.

Love, Jane