Are you getting tired of looking at all our fun for cousin camp? One thing is for sure, I'm getting tired. Today, I had to take the day off and stay home from the fun. My kids handled it a lot better than I expected, and we've gotten some great work done today. We are so happy that our cousins came to visit!
We have been having a blast! And Day 5 was no different. My air conditioning wasn't working all that well, and I had someone coming to fix it in the morning so Richy and Kari took my 4 oldest with them to Explorium, the children's museum in Lexington. Bolton and I met them a little later. The kids had a lot of fun!
It looks like Kari and Richy had fun too! Kari was proud of herself that she figured out this pyramid that no one else could. You go, girl!
Poor Kari couldn't quite figure out this tricky one... until she got some help from Paige.
Eliza put on a puppet show for me.
Bolton jumped in on the fun as soon as we got there. He was in heaven!
They even have a flight simulator! Jonas really loved it!
What kid doesn't love giant bugs?
And getting to see them even bigger?! Who wouldn't want that?
They had a cool dinosaur room, Eliza liked the eggs.
And, of course, playing with her girl cousins.
My monkey found a mountain to climb.
Levi couldn't get the program to work, but he and Bolton had fun playing with the gadgets!
The bubble room was the favorite for just about everyone.
After the museum, we headed to the park for a picnic and some more fun!
When we got there we found the park has a great water area that we couldn't keep the kids out of.
These two cuties were buddied up for a bit by the water. They are so sweet.
I have never seen so many ducks in one place! The kids really loved
The kids definitely had a fun time at the park and have asked if we can return. And we left with them (and me) completely wiped out. I'd say that's a successful day!
2 comments:
Looks like everyone had fun. Did the ducks actually get fed? When Craig was 2 he was chased by 2 geese for about 4 blocks. They were trying to bite him. The bubble room looked like it would be fun. Did the air conditioning get fixed?
Here is a hug & kiss for everyone.
OOOOOOOO XXXXXXXX OOOOOOOO XXXXXXXX
Love Mom
NO!!! I am not getting tired of Cousin Camp!!! It is way too exciting and entertaining to be tired!!! Bolton the Big Boy absolutely tickles me! What a little cutie! And what a fabulous place for the kids! HOW do you find all this fun?!?!?
Love to all! Jane
Post a Comment