Friday, December 21, 2007

Mommy Tag

1. How long have you been a Mom? Four years, 9 months

2. How many kids call you mommy? 3-although, Bryant and Jonas usually say, "mom" and Levi just yells, "Ma"

3. When you were pregnant did you know what you were having? With Bryant we had the ultrasound and were told it was probably a boy, but to have it double checked...I got checked again and they said it was probably a girl...so we waited to find out til he was born (which is what I wanted to do anyway). We found out with both Jonas and Levi.

4. How old were you when you became a mom? 21 years 10 months

5. How long were you in labor? Bryant 13 hours, Jonas 2 hours of good hard labor (I was on pitocin for about 4 hours before anything big happened...I went from 3-10 in about 90 minutes), Levi 14 hours.

6. What’s your favorite thing about being a mom? The hugs and the "I love you lots mom!"

7. What’s your least favorite thing? All the yelling and noise (from me and the kids)

8. Do you want more kids? Definitely

9. Have you ever taken your kid(s) on a trip? Yup, many trips between Utah and Oregon, Bryant went to Nauvoo and Tennessee with us when he was a babe, several camping trips, and one cross country adventure (although, it wasn't really us that took them0-Thanks mom and dad!)

10. How many times have you been peed on? Maybe once per child...just takes that one refresher to remind me to be prepared.

11. How many times have you been barfed on? Way too many to want to remember...or share.

12. Are your kids named after someone? First names are not really-though we found a common link...prophets and/or their dads. Middle names are for family

13. When is the last time you had a sitter? Dec. 10

14. When your kid gets in trouble, who is the bad guy? If Ethan is home he gets to have the honor, but generally I am.

15. What is the longest you have been away from your kid(s)? Let's see how long was our road trip? Five days I think...HEAVEN!

16. Are your toes painted? Nope

17. Last movie you saw in theater? Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Last book you read? The Mormon Way of Doing Business (OK, I've read lots of kids books since I finished that one, but its the last one I finished for myself)

18. One thing you will not give up just because you’re a mom: Hopefully, my sanity :)

19. One thing you did give up now that you’re a mom? Sleeping in

20. Favorite Cartoon: Cyberchase and Arthur (its pretty sad when I sit and watch them by myself)

21. Favorite Snack: Granola bars, fruit snacks, craisins, cheese sticks

22. When the kid(s) are napping, you are: Either napping, reading, or blogging..though Bryant doesn't nap he just has quiet time.

23. Where is/are your kid(s) now? Eating breakfast

24. If I could do it over, I’d do this differently: Have more fun

25. What is a lesson you’ve learned as a parent? Patience is a virtue, pride is a vice. Love is the best medicine for everything...hurt bodies or feelings.

I tag...if you want to do it, please do...I'd love to see what you have to say!

No comments: