Ethan and I also got some awesome gifts, so no complaints here. We thank all of you! Here are some highlights from our day so far...
This is actually Christmas Eve, the kids got to wear their new jammies to bed.
This video was also taken Christmas Eve...we got a new camera (our old one died)and the video has sound...FINALLY!!! This was a priceless moment that wouldn't have been the same without sound.
The boys showing me what Santa put in their stockings
Levi getting the softest, cuddliest dog you could imagine. He was scared of it at first, but after I hugged it, he warmed right up.
Bryant and Jonas each got a remote control car from their cousins Porter, Paige, Eden, Lincoln, and Bella. They are very excited!
Ethan getting the gift Ali was SO excited to give him...can you see the excitement in his eye, Ali?
Grandma and Grandpa Woodbury gave each of the boys q quiet book...its almost as if they were there watching me deal with all three boys by myself during the choir program Sunday. Oh, and of course they all got a sword from Grandma and Grandpa Hoss.
Argh! Ahoy there me matey! Thanks be to Sophie for the pirate getup.
Swords, swords, and more swords! How many can you see?
This was a gift to Levi from his cousins Ethan, Spence, Skye, and Gavin, but the boys are so thrilled that we a have family pet now. His name is Joseph (as declared by Bryant) and he walks around yapping...thank goodness its the kind of pet we can turn off.
The rest of the day was pretty much spent lounging around playing with all our new stuff and sporting our new digs.

It was an excellent day! We also talked to our families and shared our exciting news. Ethan's parents called us in the morning and we sang this song to them, "We wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! We're having another baby, we're having another baby, we're having another baby in August next year!" They were thrilled and we then sang it to Erin in Australia on her mission and to all the siblings in Utah in the afternoon. My parents got a phone call during their gift opening and I told my mom we had a surprise for her on her front porch. She was thoroughly confused and headed to the door, telling me that Dave and Adrienne had just told them they were having a baby in August...she opens the door and opens the package waiting there. Inside is a message stating, "August should be fun for you, instead of just one baby, you'll have two!" All of our families were appropriately thrilled and surprised, it was awesome!
We ended it with a simple spaghetti dinner and putting the boys down a little early. Ethan and I stayed up and watched Pirates of the Caribbean (it was on ABC) playing our new game "Smart Mouth" (Ethan whomped on me!) from Dave and Adrienne. Not our normal Christmas day by any stretch of the imagination, but a good one, nonetheless!
15 comments:
I am so glad that you had a good Christmas. I loved both videos, and all of the pictures. I'm so happy that you got the new camera. Isn't it great to be a family? It looked like you had a ball with your little family. The boys did get a haul. Did Bryant have 4 swords on him in the picture? I love you all tons.
Hah! from Jane! You are ALL TOO CUTE!!! Tomorrow? LOVE those boys! Thanks for the GREAT!!!! news!!!! And thanks for sharing your Christmas with us! Love, Momma/ Jane
I stopped by to check out what was new with the Woodbury's...holy cow! CONGRATS!!! We're excited for you! Good luck with everything!!
I am soo excited for you guys! That video was priceless-congrats!
I'm glad your family had a wonderful Christmas- thank you for the nice comments on the blog! Baby #4, how exciting- I'll check back for all the updates. :)
What an awesome idea to announce. Don't you love blogs ;) So, the question is, do you want a girl or will you be fine with either?
Congrats! I wonder where we'll all be in August...I wish you a very merry pregnancy!
I was thinking about you at Amy Gerritsen Sonntag's shower today and thinking you should be cooking another about now and BAM! I read about it on your blog. Love it! Amazing family you are!
We'll be happy with either, but Ethan wants a girl to "bring balance to the force" he thinks a girl will settle our boys down. I will be surprised if its a girl, but I've been surprised before...
Hi
from Grandma Call. Your blog is great and your boys are even greater! Love, Grandma Call
I totally agree with Grandma Call. Your blog is great and your boys are even greater, but I would add you are the greatest. Love you all.
Hi Kim! I'm finally checking your blog! I love this post! Josh and I watched the videos... loved them, loved your pictures, too. Congrats on the new camera. I'm glad you had sound so we could be a part of that special moment. That was priceless. We laughed as Bryant figured out what having a baby meant. And Jonas, too! Congrats, I'm so glad you have a blog and that you post. :) Oh, and I really really hope that Ethan really really likes his new CD!
WHAT?!! I can't believe I talked to you on the phone a couple of days ago and you didn't even tell me the baby news! I know it was just for a couple of minutes, but come on! Congratulations!!! I can't believe you will have FOUR kids! I can barely handle my two. Cute pictures.
WOAH! COngrats congrats congrats! Yippee!
Oh my goodness. I just watched the video of Bryant getting the good news. THat is absolutely adorable. You couldn't have staged it better! What cute boys you have, you're so lucky!
Post a Comment