Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Book Blog
Just so you know, my book blog is now being used as more than just a monthly book club site. If you've ever been to an actual book club meeting you know that a lot gets talked about that is not the book...I have been wanting to post things lately, but just haven't felt like they were important to the family blog, so they will now be found on the book blog. It will probably be everything from things I'm working on to emotions to parenting...the list could go on and on. So check it out every now and then, I'd love to have your comments. And we will get back on track with the monthly book selection after things settle from the holidays. Anyhow, just thought you might like to know...hopefully we'll see you over there sometime! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I will keep both sites open and read them often. I am soooooo excited about about yesterday's news. I love you tons.
Post a Comment