Friday, March 02, 2012

Because sometimes...

... you just need a hazmat suit.


Ethan is a team leader for a decon team (or something like that) at work.  He brought his suit home one night to repair the mask and thought it would be fun to go into the kids rooms at bedtime to scare them.  They all got a big kick out of it and delayed bedtime by a good 30 minutes.  Yep, he's pretty much the best dad ever.

3 comments:

Grandma Hoss said...

Love the look! Did the kids get scared or was it all just fun and games. He is one of the best dad ever. Your dad, dad's dad and my dad plus your brothers I concider one of the best dad ever too!

Love you Mom

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

Ohhhhhhhhh, that is SO Ethan!!!! I was just telling my co-worker TODAY that I had a kid who used to wait quietly behind a door or wall or in a closet...sometimes for 10-15 minutes....just so he could just out and scare me!

And then...HERE IS THAT KID!!!

LOVE IT!!!
Jane

aLi said...

That made me laugh sooo out loud. I love it! Hilarious. Thinking of you again, tonight!!!!!!